Saturday, February 13, 2010

At least I'm not in Hufflepuff...

So. For the longest time, I thought that I was in Ravenclaw. I then took a 100+ questioned test that placed me in Hufflepuff.

This will not stand.

I have decided to take it again, justifying the retake because I was on Zoloft when I took it last. Let's see:Professor Sprout? Justin Finch-Fletchery? Ernie McMillan? CEDRID DIGGORY. Who then turned into a vampire. What the crunk?
Come on, I'm pretty sure every single person in Hufflepuff is on anti-depressants. Honestly, I don't blame them - I'm pretty sure those results sunk me into my depression even further. Can you blame me?

But now, my friends, I am a bona fide Slytherin! i even have the badge to prove it:



The sorting hat says that I belong in Slytherinr!




Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those whose ancestry is purest."


Slytherin students are typically cunning and hungry for power. Important members include Draco Malfoy (Harry's nemesis), Professor Severus Snape (head of Slytherin), and Lord Voldemort.









Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.

Get Sorted Now!




I know, I'm pretty cool - not a big deal.

And so, friends, I leave you with a sonnet:

Anti-Ode to Hufflepuff
An Original Sonnet By Carrie Morgan
(Written exclusively for Mary Zeigler--eff Cammie)

These chumps sloth around lacking balls or skill
A ginger stepchild never good enough
These derelict knaves I would love to kill?
The weakest house at Hogwarts: Hufflepuff

When Cedric was named the triwizard man
The Huffs were puffed up with such foolish pride
Came after Harry like Jackie Chan
What happened to Ced? Oh yeah, he died

The moral of this is easy to see
You best not mess with my boi HP.

No comments:

Post a Comment