Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love, Love, Love

Happy Valentine's Day internet!

I know that pretty much every other single woman on the planet hates Valentine's Day (or at least that's what it seems like) but I love it! I have always had so much fun on February 14th reflecting on how blessed I am to have so much LOVE in my life!

Here is a glimpse of how infinitely blessed I am by the Lord:

Here is my valentine from last year and bff extrordinaire, Sally and I last year:


(our picnic-ish date of homemade cupcakes!)


(sally and i during a show last year)

My beautiful, loving family:

(Dad, Cole, Courtney and Mom and Courtney's surprise party last year)

But really...Cole and Court at the Georgia Aquarium

Cole modeling Courtney's clothes.


Cole is also really, really good at track - he won an award which he so graciously posed with here!

In case you couldn't tell, my brother Cole is a huge ham like me.

God also blessed me with a group of God-fearing girls from Birmingham, AL with whom I could - and still do - grow stronger in my relationship with him - pretty sweeeeeet, in my opinion! I miss them so, but it really does make our time together that much sweeter



They love me even when I can't keep my eyes opened.


so...we've known each other a while


reunited at Thanksgiving!



I also had some pretty sweet friends i met through theatre in high school, some whom are affectionately referred to as "team awesome." Seriously though, high school probably would have been 1093432984x more hellish if I didn't have them.







More of my crazay high school theatre family:








I've also got an AWESOME theatre family here at Samford U!







And...icing on the cake: I get to share my love for Christ with the most wonderful, loving, smart, and pretty 9th grade girls I've ever met. EVERY MONDAY. How awesome is that? They really are the highlight of my week and they make Mondays soooo much more enjoyable



graduated Bible Study girls and Donna





I seriously cannot fathom how much God has blessed me - because this really is only a little glimpse.

And as much as God has blessed me with friends and family - His love is even greater! The concept that God loves me so much already that there isn't anything I can do to make Him love me more than He already does and that I can't ever mess up badly enough to make Him love me less is amazing to me! I marvel at my relationship with my one true love everyday - so, all the single ladies, this Valentine's Day - let's not get caught up in the romantic love (or lack of) - but let's bask in the love we already have!

Love, love, love you all!

Happy Valentine's Day!

PS. Keep praying for the Taylor family! http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/clintontaylor
God is tremendous!

No comments:

Post a Comment